Purchased in 2015. Planning was sought to develop on a disused carpark three or four new build houses each of around 1600 sq ft.
Located on a private cul de sac just 300 meters from Canterbury Cathedral.
Specialist reports that were required included; Bat Survey, Archeological conditions and Flood Report.
Permission was granted for three semi-detached Townhouses.
Development was completed in 2018 to an exacting standard using Lime mortar, non toxic paint and hand made bricks.
These houses are currently rented.